Bistrot du Bord de l'Eau in Beaune
Bistrot & Authenticity
The Bistrot du Bord de l’Eau welcomes you in the former kitchens of the historic building, dating back to 1750.
You will share an unforgettable moment between friends, with your family or as a couple, in a cozy environment with gentle colors.
You will enjoy a cuisine composed of local market products with a daily changing menu.
In the dining room or on the terrace along the Bouzaize river, you will enjoy a relaxed time and a gourmet tasting moment.
- Menu from 30 € for lunch from Monday to Friday
- À la carte menu featuring local products weekdays for dinner and lunch and dinner on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- Service from 12:15 pm to 1:45 pm and from 7:15 pm to 9:45 pm.
- Market cuisine
- Car park
- Wheelchair accessible
- English spoken
- From Mid November to March 31 st : Open daily for lunch and dinner (except for dinner Monday & Tuesday
- From 1er April to Mid November : Open daily for lunch and dinner (except for dinner Monday & Tuesday)
- Annual closing : from January 27th to 5th March 2019 inclusive
All our dishes are "homemade" and locally produced from fresh products