Bistrot du Bord de l'Eau in Beaune
Bistrot & Authenticity
The Bistrot du Bord de l’Eau welcomes you in the former kitchens of the 1750 historic building.
You will share a greedy moment between friends, alone together,with your family in a warm place with strong and gentle colors.
You will enjoy a cuisine with local market products whose menu changes daily.
In the dining room or on the terrace along the Bouzaize, one can enjoy relaxation and gourmet tasting.
- Menu from 30 € for lunch from Monday to Friday
- The Bistrot proposes you a card as the seasons go by puttiing forward local products, for Dinner, Saturday, Sunday.
- Service from 12:15 pm to 1:45 pm and from 7:15 pm to 9:45 pm.
- Cuisine of the Market
- Car park
- Access to disabled people
- English spoken
- From 8 Januaryto 31 March 2018 : Open dailyfor lunch anddinner exceptMonday & Tuesday night.
- From 1er April to Mid November : Open dailyfor lunch anddinner exceptTuesday & Wednesday ( closed only for dinner).
- Annual closing : from 28th January to 6th March 2018 including.
All our dishes are "homemade" and locally developed from raw products