Our measures to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions
With the aim of providing a relaxing and secure environment, it becomes mandatory in France, for each gust over 18 yeards-od, to show their official COVID 19 protective measure as of the 9th of August, with either one of the below:
- A vaccination certificate,
- a negative PCR or Antigenic test (done within the last 72 hours)
- or a medical certificate showing recovery from COVID 19 (done minimum 11 days prior to arrival and maximum 6 months prior to arrival).
You will find at the entrance of each building, each restaurants as well as at the reception, hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers, which we invite you to use regularly.
All our clients are asked to wear a mask for all journeys (arrival at the hotel, at the restaurant, movements within the property, ...), in accordance with the provisions required by the French government.
Sanitary protocols have been set up in each of our departments (administration, reception, housekeeping, kitchen, room service, technical and gardening)
- According to the international protocol studied by Relais & Châteaux and ‘Bureau Veritas’
- In collaboration with the occupational health services
- All the products used by each of our services comply with the standards in force
All of our employees:
- have a sanitary pass
- Respect barrier gestures and will always be as warm and welcoming
- Has been sensitized and trained in the health protocols implemented in each of the services, and will always be there to take care of you
- Is at your entire disposal throughout your stay to answer any questions you may have.
THE COVERAGE SERVICE
In order to respect your space, we will enter your room during your stay only for essential tasks. Thus the evening service will be carried out only on your express request.
Should you need to change your bathroom linen, please place it in the laundry bag in your wardrobe and leave it at the entrance to your room.
Notify the reception by dialling 9 and the linen will be exchanged and deposited at the entrance to your room during your dinner.