Discover the vineyards
Immersion in the heart of Burgundy climates
In Burgundy, a Climat is the name for a specific vineyard site combining vine plots, grape variety and know-how. This is so specific that "Climats de Bourgogne" have been inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage list in 2015.
Our package include:
- 1 night in a double room
- Buffet breakfasts
- a Gourmand dinner, (starter, 2 courses, cheeses and dessert) without drinks, in our Gourmet restaurant 'la Table de l'Hostellerie'
- The ClimaVinea application, downloaded on your smartphone, to leave to the heart of vineyards to the discovery of the "Climats de Bourgogne", their origins, their names and reference domains (available Download for IPHONE 4, 5, 6 and 6 +)
- And for those not wishing to download the application, you can do the same with the excellent book 'Burgundy wines ', of Sylvain Pitiot (available in French or in English)
- The estate Bouchard Ainé & fils in Beaune, offers you an introduction to burgundy wines and his enriched vocabulary, through his 5 Senses Trail
- The Castle Corton C. in Aloxe Corton, at the foot of the Hill of Cortons, opens you the doors of its cellars and to taste its prestigious Wines